The right to access your personal Information
Subject to any relevant exemptions, you are entitled to see a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to request details of how we use your personal information including any disclosures made. To exercise your rights to access your personal information, please contact us. There will not usually be a charge for dealing with these requests.
Your personal information will usually be provided to you in writing, or where you have made the request by electronic means, your personal information will be provided to you by electronic means, where possible.
The right to rectification
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is reliable and as accurate and as complete as necessary for its intended use but you are entitled to ask us to update or amend any inaccuracies in the personal information that we hold about you. To request us to update or amend any personal information we hold about you, please contact us.
The right to object to marketing
As set out in section 5, marketing, you are entitled to object to receiving marketing material from us at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on any marketing email you receive from us or by contacting us.
Under certain conditions, you may also have the right to require us to:
- delete any personal information where we no longer have legal grounds to retain it
- where processing is based on consent, to withdraw your consent so that we stop that particular processing
- object to any processing based on the legal ground of legitimate interests unless our reason for undertaking that processing outweighs any prejudice to your data protection rights
- provide you or another provider with a copy of the personal information that you provided us with and
- restrict how we use your personal information whilst a complaint is being investigated
If you contact us to exercise any of these rights we will confirm your right to do so and respond in most cases within 30 days.