AssuredPartners Hettle Andrews
Latest News

Driving abroad on or after 31st October

If the UK leaves the EU without a deal, drivers will need to obtain and carry a physical copy of a Green Card with them when driving in an EEA country, Andorra, Serbia or Switzerland.

We are ready to issue Green Cards but we do need some notice from you.

So that we are in the best position to assist you, please let us know if you plan to travel during this period as soon as you can, so we are able to prepare any documents that are needed.
As the Green Card has to be a physical document there is a longer lead in time to obtain it from Insurers and post it to you so please give us as much notice as possible.

You may also need an international driving permit, which can be obtained from the Post Office. The latest Government advice can be found at:

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!